Thursday 13 June 2013

Ghost


I Have always been a fan of ghost stories when i was 7 we moved into a brand new council house and for the next 35 years of living there we had quite a few strange things happen, friends and family stopped staying overnight.
The house was not cold or had any kind of atmosphere if fact it was a great house my parents eventually brought the property and then after  around 30 years i brought it off them.
We Used to have all sorts of things happen mainly things going missing  and turning up months later. My dad was alone in the house one time having a bath and he heard footsteps going across the landing, i had a friend stay over one night an x-soldier and when he got up the next morning he looked quite white and said he would never sleep there again, he said he woke up durning  the night to find a man standing over  him but he could only see him from the waist up.
we was a family of five i was the eldest  son then my brother was next  two years younger then me and then my sister who was four years younger, we where a normal family none of us where scared living there thought nothing of it. One night i had a younger cousin stay over and he slept in my room which was the box room, he would not take the bed and slept on the floor.  I woke up in the early hours of the morning  but could not move as my cousin was laying beside me on top of the quilt and had me pinned quite tight underneath the quilt, as i tried to turn over i said to my cousin stop messing about and once i had turned over to  face him he was on the floor fast asleep.
My wife of five years also used to experience a women at night time who would quite often smack her on the bum, we decided to do the Ouija board and it kept spelling out my wife's  name it turned out that there was two spirits a man and a women who said they were not here to hurt us  but to look after us. i just thought people were messing about with the glass and i started to take the mickey when all of a sudden the glass just shot across the table hit me, fell to the floor a shattered into a thousand pieces, now a normal glass would not shatter like that it would just brake into quite big jagged pieces.
I found out years later that when my brother was around six years old he told my mum that he had seen a man on a horse at the top of the stairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment